Internet companies and rights groups have criticized a new Internet law in Vietnam that will put curbs on bloggers and social media.
Reporters Without Borders
Several U.S. senators will push for changes in the way the National Security Agency collects the telephone records of millions of U.S. residents, with lawmakers saying they will focus on making the NSA program more transparent to the public.
Reporters Without Borders named five countries that regularly spy on journalists and dissidents, a practice the group contends is made possible with advanced technology from private companies.
Skype owner Microsoft should release information about how much user data it gives to third parties, including government agencies, several organisations and individuals said in a letter to company officials.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Open document formats campaign backed by EU's digital commissioner
- Adobe releases previously delayed security updates for Reader and Acrobat
- Sony slashes value of its mobile business, projects larger loss for fiscal year
- Yelp settles US FTC charges of violating child privacy
- Apple turns on iCloud two-step verification after nude selfie scandal
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.