I recently toured IBM's headquarters in Armonk, NY. The 280,000 square foot facility that was built in 1997 during the Lou Gerstner era, is currently serving as a pilot project for IBM's soon-to-be launched Smart Building solution. For an investment ...
IDC Energy Insights hosted its semi-annual Clean Energy Outlook in Boulder, Colorado on Tuesday, September 28th. A series of speakers, including IDC Energy Insights analysts, spoke on a range of topics, many of which touched on renewable energy and t...
On Oct. 7, the Department of Energy released "<a href="http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy10osti/40745.pdf">Large-Scale Offshore Wind Power in the United States: Assessment of Opportunities and Barriers</a>."&nbsp; A couple highlights from this 240-page ...
Experiments are under way to harvest free energy through motion and the environment, which could lead to devices such as mobile phones that can be recharged without electricity. One Laptop Per Child has experimented with charging XO laptops through s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW