The remote control on the next Apple TV will reportedly trade an ultra-svelte figure for one that supports touch controls.
One of the biggest gripes with Google's Chromecast is that there's no way to control it apart from using a phone, tablet, or laptop. That can be a problem if you need to answer a phone call, your kid has run off with the family iPad, and House of Car...
Your PC is now the most powerful entertainment device in your home, so it's time to ditch your outdated remote control in favor of your smartphone.
Whether you're running a business out of your den or from a penthouse in the sky, you don't have time or money to waste on second-rate tools. These well-designed services and resources are among the best the Web offers for small and midsize businesse...
Microsoft's Windows Live Essentials 2011, is ready for prime time. Microsoft announced Thursday it's consumer focused suite of free applications, has moved from testing mode (beta) to the final release. The productivity suite is Microsoft's flagship ...
A Czech company has come out with a new device aimed at companies running webs servers concerned about connectivity.
Ericsson is showing off a prototype of its Android-based IPTV Remote, which allows users to control TVs throughout their homes, as well as heating systems. The prototype has a 10-inch touchscreen, a forward-facing camera and speakers and could also b...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake news fallout: Facebook starts asking users if headlines are accurate
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- Surface Book i7 vs. MacBook Pro: Fight!
- Start hoarding SSDs: Prices are expected to spike as supply gets tight
- Nikola Motor unveils its hydrogen fuel cell 18-wheeler
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- TPSAP ABAP ProgrammerQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- FTChange or Project Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC