Microsoft has extended the data loss prevention features in Office 365 so that they are available not only for its email tools but also for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
Explosive revelations in the past six months about the U.S. government's massive cyber-spying activities have spooked individuals, rankled politicians and enraged privacy watchdogs, but top IT executives aren't panicking -- yet.
With the proliferation of data breaches, The Harford insurance company is selling a new data loss insurance aimed at small businesses that might be put at financial risk if they lose valuable and sensitive data.
If your company suffered a data breach, would you know what to do to comply with state, federal and local law? Start-up Co3 Systems is offering a software-as-a-service (SaaS) application to tackle that unhappy task, tracking how a corporate data-loss...
After several large breaches -- including the <a href="http://blogs.csoonline.com/1457/epsilon_hack_notification_letters">Epsilon</a>, <a href="http://www.csoonline.com/article/680689/sony-playstation-network-personal-user-data-stolen">Sony</a>, and ...
Revelations over the U.S. National Security Agency's Prism surveillance program have much of the general public in uproar, but in terms of the controversy's impact to enterprise IT, some CIOs have measured, albeit watchful reactions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD