The U.S. drone industry wants government regulations for private and commercial use of the remote-controlled devices as a way to ensure airspace safety, the head of a trade group says.
The European Commission plans sweeping rule changes to better combat online terrorism and cybercrime.
Cars and light vans in the European Union will be fitted with an automatic emergency call device as of March 2018, now that the European Parliament approved rules that make such a system mandatory.
Drivers for Web-based, ride-hailing services in Massachusetts would be subject to criminal background checks by the state and their company if a bill unveiled Friday by the state's governor becomes law.
A company that tracked retail store customers through their smartphones without notifying them and without giving them a chance to turn off the tracking has settled a U.S. Federal Trade Commission complaint that it didn't live up to its privacy promi...
Past political trouble in the U.S. isn't stopping Huawei Technologies from selling its enterprise services in the country.
European Union data-protection reform proposals could undermine basic privacy rights globally, a growing chorus of critics say.
Broadband provider CenturyLink has joined the long list of ISPs and trade groups suing the U.S. Federal Communications Commission over its net neutrality rules.
Increasingly, computers are deciding what news stories we read, and may even end up teaching our children to speak. But whether we should allow them to is becoming the subject of a heated debate related to the use of algorithms.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has approved what some commissioners called a "historic" plan to allow private mobile broadband services to share spectrum with incumbent military users.
A new legislation in California aims to put curbs on the data Uber Technologies and other ride-hailing companies can collect and disclose. The move comes in the wake of reports that Uber has a tool that apparently lets its employees track the locatio...
One of the main arguments for the trade groups and ISPs that have filed six -- yes, six -- lawsuits against the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules is that the agency violated a 69-year-old administrative procedure law in cr...
Chinese security policies are threatening to push foreign businesses out of the country's IT sector by restricting the way data is stored, according to a U.S. lobbying group.
The rush is on to sue the U.S. Federal Communications Commission over its net neutrality rules, with three trade groups filing legal challenges Tuesday.
A group of Republican lawmakers has introduced a bill that would invalidate the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's recently passed net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- 45 per cent of Australians do not recycle e-waste: TechCollect
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW