China plans to bring gigabit Internet speeds to its major cities by 2020, part of its effort to expand broadband among households in the nation.
A prominent U.S. Senate committee has launched a formal inquiry to investigate criminal activity and other risks tied to the use of virtual currencies such as Bitcoins.
The administration of U.S. President Barack Obama on Monday launched a review of whether the country uses optimally advancements in technology to protect its national security while preventing unauthorized disclosure and maintaining public trust.
Silent Circle also shuttered its encrypted email service a few hours after Lavabit shut down citing an ongoing legal battle.
Samsung Electronics faces the possibility of U.S. import bans on some of its smartphones in two separate cases brought by Apple, with major steps happening Friday.
U.S. government agencies are exploring new ways to provide incentives for private companies to invest more money in cybersecurity, President Barack Obama's administration has announced.
The Obama administration has vetoed a decision by the U.S. International Trade Commission to ban the import of certain Apple products to the U.S. on the grounds they infringed a Samsung Electronics technology patent.
A proposed change to U.S. law that would allow state attorneys general to hold websites liable for content posted by users is a "dangerous path," a group of tech trade groups and legal scholars said Wednesday.
Warrants are not required by the U.S. government to access historical cell site information, an appeals court ruled in an order.
A proposed code of conduct for mobile app developers intended to make them explain how user data is collected and used does not have a clear enforcement mechanism, one privacy advocate said.
The White House is opposed to an amendment to a defense spending bill that would limit spending on mass surveillance by the National Security Agency.
The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court has renewed permission to the U.S. government for a controversial program to collect telephone metadata in bulk.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to take the first step toward revamping its program that subsidizes Internet connections to schools and libraries, with the focus in the future on big bandwidth instead of simple connectivity.
Europe’s data privacy watchdog said Friday that a plan to set up a massive database of every non-E.U. citizen entering and leaving the bloc was disproportionate.
The U.K. government is launching a review of a vetting process for products from Huawei Technologies, reflecting continuing security concerns about the Chinese company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Technical Lead - Java and .NetNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT