The European Union’s data protection tzar has committed to staying on the job for until October 2014 ending uncertainty after no suitable replacement could be found.
Google, through its plan to link Gmail addresses to its Google+ social network, is violating a privacy agreement the company made with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, a long-time critic of the company's privacy practices said in a complaint to the...
An international think tank launched at the World Economic Forum on Wednesday with the goal of influencing the future governance of the Internet.
Twelve U.S. companies, including Internet service provider Level 3 Communications and BitTorrent, the company behind the popular peer-to-peer file-sharing protocol, have agreed to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that they falsely claimed...
The way to get Google to comply with data privacy laws is to hit the company where it hurts: its bank balance, the European Union's Justice Commissioner said Monday.
A six-month deadline extension could be enough to keep Germany's electronics payment system running, new German Central Bank figures on SEPA payment adoption showed Monday.
Like a nearby cellphone user with an annoying way of saying, "Helllloooo!" recently confirmed FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler has already hit a nerve.
Apple will pay at least US$32.5 million to customers in a settlement over a U.S. Federal Trade Commission complaint that the company allowed children to run up huge in-app purchases on the company's devices.
Google has lodged an appeal against the €150,000 (US$205,000) fine imposed by the French privacy watchdog, a company spokesman said Tuesday.
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judges have said the creation of a privacy advocate in the secret court could be counterproductive and hamper its work.
A U.S. appeals court has struck down the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
European Internet users could risk being charged extra money for accessing online services like Facebook, Wikipedia, YouTube, Skype and Whatsapp if a European draft regulation on net neutrality isn't amended before March, European civil rights groups...
The former Director General of the World Trade Organization is to head up a new group looking at the future use of TV broadcast spectrum across the European Union.
Many electronic payments will fail in Europe next month, unless the deadline for switching to the new SEPA payment system is extended, the European Commission warned Thursday.
Keeping the Internet open is a high priority for the FCC -- so high that the agency will closely monitor the sponsored content program that AT&T announced this week for its mobile data network.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC