A group of activists are hoping to appeal a U.S. judge's ruling that treated the censorship on Chinese search engine Baidu as free speech.
A U.S. judge has ruled that the Chinese search engine Baidu has the right to block pro-democracy works from its query results, dismissing a lawsuit that sought to punish the company for Internet censorship.
The Turkish government has followed through on a threat to block YouTube from within its borders.
Google has been fined about US$166,000 by India's antitrust agency for not providing information and documents required in an investigation.
The administration of U.S. President Barack Obama is set to propose legislation that will end the bulk collection of phone data by the U.S. National Security Agency, according to a newspaper report.
The U.S. Federal Communications will soon move forward on a 2-year-old proposal to experiment with spectrum sharing in an effort to deal with a skyrocketing demand for mobile data bandwidth and increasingly crowded mobile services, the agency's chair...
Atlanta cancer-screening laboratory LabMD has stepped up its challenge of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission's authority to enforce data security standards by filing a lawsuit against the agency.
A U.S. government effort to encourage agreement among copyright holders and Web-based services on how to improve the notice-and-takedown process in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act began Thursday with some disagreement about what direction the di...
Brazil's lawmakers have agreed to withdraw a provision in a proposed Internet law, which would have required foreign Internet companies to host data of Brazilians in the country.
Verizon Communications is forcing customers in southern California to move from traditional telephone service to voice over IP or wireless services, a consumer advocacy group has said in a complaint filed with the state.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office is looking for ideas on how to improve the controversial notice-and-take-down provisions of the 1998 Digital Millennium Copyright Act, amid complaints that the current process is cumbersome for small musicians and...
Twitter may be blocked in China, but that isn't stopping its CEO Dick Costolo from visiting the country this week to learn more about the nation's tech market.
One of China's most popular messaging apps, WeChat, has started shutting down certain accounts known for their political writings, the latest sign that the nation is stepping up its censorship of the Internet.
Singapore plans to regulate local Bitcoin exchanges to stop the virtual currency from being used in money laundering and terrorist financing schemes, authorities said.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has approved AT&T's US$1.2 billion acquisition of competitor Leap Wireless, which sells prepaid mobile service under the Cricket brand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Web) 161011/AP/145Asia
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW