The U.S. Congress should take a hands-off approach toward the burgeoning Internet of Things industry and let vendors figure out how to deal with privacy and security issues, representatives of four trade groups said.
Amazon has unveiled a bold vision for integrating drones into the skies above our cities, proposing drone superhighways that would crisscross the sky and enable thousands of unmanned vehicles to fly at high speeds under completely automated control.
U.S. communities looking for faster broadband service than incumbent ISPs provide have alternatives to the increasingly controversial choice of seeking to publicly fund a network, according to a new handbook for city officials.
A proposed set of software export controls, including controls on selling hacking software outside the U.S., are "dangerously broad and vague," Google said Monday.
T-Mobile USA will pay a US$17.5 million fine in a settlement with the U.S. Federal Communications Commission for two 911 emergency dialing outages on the company's mobile network last year.
Facebook's Internet.org could face regulation in India after a government-appointed committee on net neutrality said that content and application providers cannot be allowed to act as gatekeepers to the Internet.
An Italian court has overturned a €500,000 (US$550,000) fine imposed last December on the online travel company TripAdvisor for allegedly publishing misleading information in its reviews.
A U.S. government agency will start its third attempt to develop voluntary privacy standards for an emerging area of technology, this time with a series of meetings on drone privacy scheduled to begin Aug. 3.
The FCC's radiation standards for your smartphone date back to the 1990s. But that's OK. You use a belt clip, don't you?
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission may require the country's telecom carriers to warn residential and business customers about their plans to abandon old, copper telephone networks for IP-based systems.
Two sister mobile and telecom service providers will pay a combined US$3.5 million after the U.S. Federal Communications Commission found that they were storing customers' personal data on unprotected servers accessible over the Internet.
European Union citizens got their first look at draft net neutrality laws on Wednesday, more than a week after the European Parliament and the Council of the EU reached an agreement. Digital rights activists are guardedly optimistic about the guarant...
Google's refusal to implement the EU's controversial right to be forgotten rules in the U.S. amounts to an unfair and deceptive business practice, a frequent critic of the search engine giant said.
TracFone, a major provider of prepaid mobile phone service, must keep its promise to let customers unlock their devices and transfer service to competing carriers, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission said.
China has adopted a new security law that gives the government control over its Internet infrastructure, along with any critical data.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW