Smartphone users might be better off seeing a doctor than relying on a family of mobile apps to diagnose whether moles on their skin are cancerous.
It's possible for companies to design their encryption systems to allow law enforcement agencies to access customer data with court-ordered warrants while still offering solid security, U.S. Department of Justice officials said.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has charged 32 defendants with fraud in an international scheme that used stolen, yet-to-be-published press releases from hacked websites to conduct stock trades.
An appeals court will hear arguments this week about the U.S. International Trade Commission's decision to block digital transmissions of 3D dental records into the U.S., an import ban that could have a broad impact on other digital goods.
Telecom carriers must get permission from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to replace their copper networks with Internet Protocol-based systems if the change will result in discontinued or reduced voice services for customers.
Small mobile carriers lost a battle Thursday when the U.S. Federal Communications Commission declined to make it easier for them to get access to a reserved slice of spectrum during a 2016 auction of television spectrum.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will decide this week which mobile carriers will control billions of dollars worth of prime wireless spectrum scheduled to be auctioned next year.
China's control over the Internet is set to expand. In a bid to better police local websites, the country's security forces are establishing offices at the biggest online firms in the country.
India has decided to remove a block on porn websites that it introduced over the weekend, but will continue blocking sites that promote child pornography, according to reports.
China plans to limit exports of advanced drones and supercomputers for national security reasons.
The Indian government has ordered a large number of porn websites to be blocked, creating an uproar among users and civil rights groups in the country.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules violate the free speech rights of broadband providers because the regulations take away their ability to block Web traffic they disagree with, one ISP has argued.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should reject a privacy group's push to extend the E.U.'s controversial right to be forgotten rules to the U.S. because such regulations would have a "sweeping" negative effect on many U.S. companies, a trade group s...
These are exciting times to be a gamer in China, according to 19-year-old Dai Qi, a soon-to-be college student.
To bring order to low-altitude airspace so its Project Wing delivery drones can get off the ground, Google is proposing a set of rules for operating aircraft below 500 feet.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake news fallout: Facebook starts asking users if headlines are accurate
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- Surface Book i7 vs. MacBook Pro: Fight!
- Start hoarding SSDs: Prices are expected to spike as supply gets tight
- Nikola Motor unveils its hydrogen fuel cell 18-wheeler
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- TPTest LeadQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- FTIdentity and Access Management SMEACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- FTField Engineer - Hardware DecommissionVIC
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- FTAgile Iteration ManagerWA
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW