If you have an emotional attachment to your tech gear, then that's fine. But if you have tech gear that you want to throw out, be environmentally responsible and use a proper recycling service. TechCollect is hoping to break a record for e-waste coll...
While Uganda is planning to reverse its ban on imports of used computers, Kenya is joining Zambia in prohibiting what authorities allege are old PCs being dumped on their markets by developed countries.
Sprint's US launch of the new Samsung Reclaim, an environmentally friendly <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/125397/top_10_cell_phones.html">smartphone</a> that's 80-percent recyclable, is getting plenty of media buzz. And while the Reclaim is...
HP today announced the expansion of its "HP Planet Partners Program" to consumer and small business customers. Previously available only to its direct enterprise customers, the recycling program will allow consumers and small to medium businesses to ...
Panasonic has a new weapon in its recycling arsenal for dealing with cathode ray tubes from old televisions: a powerful laser that can quickly weaken the thick glass and enable a three-fold increase in processing speed.
Dell and Hewlett-Packard (HP) were criticized by Greenpeace for not implementing their product recycling services properly in India.
More used computers could be reused; only 44 percent of computers entering the secondary market end up in the hands of a new owner, despite the fact that worldwide demand for such computers is greater than supply, according to a Gartner report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC