When RealNetworks purchased the music software TidySongs earlier this year,<strong> </strong>some customers who paid for TidySongs before the sale complained that their service was cut off.
Mobile solutions developer, Mnet Group (ASX:MNZ), has arranged to sell its subsidiary, Ring Back Tones Australia, for up to $3.6 million.
Facebook recently announced a messaging product that promises seamless messaging, conversation history and a social in-box, nothing short of a new way to communicate, regardless of the channel —SMS, e-mail, IM or chat. The Social Inbox will only cont...
The founder of RealNetworks has launched a new social video service that connects with Facebook and lets users chat with multiple friends at once.
RealNetworks' founder, Rob Glaser, is stepping down from his role as CEO, the company announced on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC