MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Customers of storage and networking equipment manufacturer Buffalo who downloaded certain files from the company's website in Japan last week might have had their computers infected with an online banking Trojan.
Razer's been busy. The erstwhile peripheral maker took some time away from tinkering with mice and keyboards to create gaming laptops and Windows 8 tablets, and now they're dabbling in the VOIP space with Razer Comms.
Razer plans to release smaller gaming systems after the launch of its newest product, a 17.3-inch (43.9 centimeters) gaming laptop, which will start shipping next month in North American markets, the company's CEO said.
Gaming hardware manufacturer Razer is partnering with China's Internet firm Tencent for games to run on its newest 17.3-inch (43.9 centimeters) gaming laptop.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott on why Concur is worth $8.3 billion
- Alibaba shares open at a high $92.70
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.