A flaw in the widely used OpenSSL library could allow man-in-the-middle attackers to impersonate HTTPS servers and snoop on encrypted traffic. Most browsers are not affected, but other applications and embedded devices could be.
A vulnerability in Android's default Web browser lets attackers spoof the URL shown in the address bar, allowing for more credible phishing attacks.
A critical vulnerability in code used by several virtualization platforms can put business information stored in data centers at risk of compromise.
The mystery high-severity flaw that people were expected to be fixed in OpenSSL is no Heartbleed, but it is serious and users should update.
Over 5,000 devices used by gas stations in the U.S. to monitor their fuel tank levels can be manipulated from the Internet by malicious attackers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
- ZAGG Pocket Keyboard review: Little annoyances keep it out of contention
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCProject DirectorWA
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW