Apple patched a critical vulnerability in QuickTime on Wednesday that was reported to the company by a bug bounty program months ago.
Apple yesterday issued a pair of updates that patched 10 vulnerabilities in its iPhone software and four in its QuickTime player program.
Apple on Monday patched 10 critical vulnerabilities in QuickTime, including one that was hinted at in a Mac hacking book three months ago.
For the third time in the last 90 days, Microsoft Corp. has warned that hackers are exploiting an unpatched critical vulnerability in its software.
Apple has released a new version of its QuickTime media player adding critical security fixes as well as some new tweaks to improve the software's ease-of-use and compatibility with different file formats.
The iPhone 5s introduces a new Slo-Mo camera mode, in which you can create videos that seamlessly slide from normal video to super-smooth slow-motion action and back again.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT