Fully functional quantum computers are still a dozen years off, which is why Intel needs to invest in fundamental research now, according to CEO Brian Krzanich.
Researchers have been working on quantum systems for more than a decade, in the hopes of developing super-tiny, super-powerful computers. And while there is still plenty of excitement surrounding quantum computing, significant roadblocks are causing ...
Cambridge scientists have come up with a simple way to generate the entangled photons needed by quantum computers using a cheap light emitting diode (LED) powered by electrical voltage.
Researchers at the University of New South Wales in Australia have created a transistor using quantum dots, 10 times smaller than traditional transistors used in today's computer chips, according to IEEE Spectrum. The quantum dots, when working toget...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia