Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
Ah, Vegas. It's the place where dreams are realized, and hearts are shattered. As such, probably no more appropriate venue exists to showcase the massive gamble that is Windows RT, Microsoft's first tablet-focused operating system, and the first Wind...
Reactions to the Nexus One have been mixed now that the hardware is out, but one place that surely isn't lacking is the Snapdragon processor. With a 1Ghz clock speed, the Nexus One is one of the fastest smartphones available.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW