IBM intends to make the security information and event management (SIEM) technology gained through the acquisition of Q1 Labs, which was officially closed yesterday, the centerpiece of IBM's broad security product portfolio.
Steve Jobs' death raised question about directions in technology this week while worries about the economy continue to put downward pressure on tech stocks, but for much of the industry it's been business as usual, especially for mergers and acquisit...
In a move to fortify a newly created division devoted to security systems, IBM is acquiring Q1 Labs, the company announced Tuesday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
When the zero-day attack known as the "Here You Have" virus not long ago hit about 500 PCs at the Salt River Project, a large public power utility and water supplier for Arizona, it turned out that the antivirus software in use provided no defense.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC