Tokyo Electric Power on Friday sent a robot where no machine has gone before -- inside the highly radioactive heart of a reactor at the crippled Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear power plant.
So you want to track your water, electricity or gas consumption, but you still don't have a smart meter on your supply? Pixolus has a mobile app that makes it easier to keep track of meter readings, even with dumb meters.
Something has gone terribly wrong on the plant floor at ACME Specialty Chemical International Inc.
Two vulnerabilities found in industrial control system software made in China but used worldwide could be remotely exploited by attackers, according to a warning issued on Thursday by the U.S. Industrial Control Systems Cyber Emergency Response Team ...
The U.S. government and the country's top mobile phone service providers on Tuesday launched a public safety program that will allow people to receive emergency alerts via text message.
Tucked in a dark corner of the Cebit trade show, in Hall 2, lies a mousetrap. Not just any old mousetrap, but a wireless-enabled one.
Divining a possible new market in municipal water management systems, IBM has set up a pilot project in Dubuque, Iowa, to investigate whether cities could both save money and conserve water by monitoring citizens' usage more closely.
IBM will develop technology to monitor and analyze the state of buildings, roads, water lines and other urban infrastructure in a new laboratory it is opening with Carnegie Mellon University.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW