An unexplained outage of Sony's PlayStation Network and Qriocity services entered its third day Saturday, with no clear details on when the service might be up and running again.
Romantic subplots in BioWare games have been of growing importance in recent years, particularly in the Mass Effect and Dragon Age sagas. But who are they for?
Sony PlayStation 3 consoles are being seized across Europe as a consequence of an ongoing patent dispute between it and rival LG, the Guardian newspaper has reported.
Sony's been playing cat-and-mouse with PS3 firmware crackers, and less than a day after its version 3.56 firmware was released, hackers have circumvented Sony's locks.
Sony Computer Entertainment has launched legal action against five hackers who recently released a set of tools that allows illegally copied games to run on the PlayStation 3 game console.
Doubtless timed to show up Microsoft's announcement of 2.5 million Kinect units sold, Sony says its PlayStation Move can now lay claim to 4.1 million units sold worldwide during its initial two months on sale.
Sony Computer Entertainment America confirmed that Gran Turismo 5 goes on sale throughout North America on Wednesday, November 24.
The PlayStation blog reports that the multiplayer beta for Killzone 3 begins October 26 -- and it's only open to PlayStation Plus subscribers.
Sony began pushing out a firmware update for the PlayStation 3 that will allow the consoles to play 3D Blu-ray Disc titles.
Sony's long-promised 3D Blu-ray update for the PS3 rolls out today, sooner than originally expected, and all it'll cost you is the time it takes to apply a firmware update.
Sony has released a minor PS3 firmware update this week that provides "additional security features," according to a post on the PlayStation Blog. However, many in the PS3 hacking community say the new update is meant to counteract system jailbreakin...
The Federal Court of Australia has slapped a temporary ban on a handful of local retailers selling or importing hardware, commonly known as “mod chips”, that allows unauthorised software to run on Sony’s PlayStation 3.
Not to be outdone by Microsoft's updated Xbox 360, Sony introduced two new PS3 models at today's Gamescom presser, including one bundled with the company's forthcoming 'Move' motion control peripheral, and packing a whopping 320GB hard drive.
Microsoft's revision of the Xbox 360 brought results in July when the console topped the U.S. video game sales ranking for the first time in three years, according to figures from NPD Group.
Sony returned to profitability in the second quarter, helped by strong sales of key products, prompting it to raise its profit outlook for the full year on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- CCData ScientistVIC
- FTDevelopment Manager - Web, Mobile and CMSNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTHead of Information and Digital Technology at Taronga ZooNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDVIC
- TPOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPICT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - IPVPN Edge and Internet EdgeVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application/IntegrationVIC
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst | GovernmentQLD
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationVIC
- FTHL7 Interface AnalystQLD