An unexplained outage of Sony's PlayStation Network and Qriocity services entered its third day Saturday, with no clear details on when the service might be up and running again.
Romantic subplots in BioWare games have been of growing importance in recent years, particularly in the Mass Effect and Dragon Age sagas. But who are they for?
Sony PlayStation 3 consoles are being seized across Europe as a consequence of an ongoing patent dispute between it and rival LG, the Guardian newspaper has reported.
Sony's been playing cat-and-mouse with PS3 firmware crackers, and less than a day after its version 3.56 firmware was released, hackers have circumvented Sony's locks.
Sony Computer Entertainment has launched legal action against five hackers who recently released a set of tools that allows illegally copied games to run on the PlayStation 3 game console.
Doubtless timed to show up Microsoft's announcement of 2.5 million Kinect units sold, Sony says its PlayStation Move can now lay claim to 4.1 million units sold worldwide during its initial two months on sale.
Sony Computer Entertainment America confirmed that Gran Turismo 5 goes on sale throughout North America on Wednesday, November 24.
The PlayStation blog reports that the multiplayer beta for Killzone 3 begins October 26 -- and it's only open to PlayStation Plus subscribers.
Sony began pushing out a firmware update for the PlayStation 3 that will allow the consoles to play 3D Blu-ray Disc titles.
Sony's long-promised 3D Blu-ray update for the PS3 rolls out today, sooner than originally expected, and all it'll cost you is the time it takes to apply a firmware update.
Sony has released a minor PS3 firmware update this week that provides "additional security features," according to a post on the PlayStation Blog. However, many in the PS3 hacking community say the new update is meant to counteract system jailbreakin...
The Federal Court of Australia has slapped a temporary ban on a handful of local retailers selling or importing hardware, commonly known as “mod chips”, that allows unauthorised software to run on Sony’s PlayStation 3.
Not to be outdone by Microsoft's updated Xbox 360, Sony introduced two new PS3 models at today's Gamescom presser, including one bundled with the company's forthcoming 'Move' motion control peripheral, and packing a whopping 320GB hard drive.
Microsoft's revision of the Xbox 360 brought results in July when the console topped the U.S. video game sales ranking for the first time in three years, according to figures from NPD Group.
Sony returned to profitability in the second quarter, helped by strong sales of key products, prompting it to raise its profit outlook for the full year on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTSystem testersACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW