Epson Australia yesterday unveiled three new projectors, replacing its current home entertainment line-up.
Nikon Australia today announced the Coolpix s1000pj: the world’s first compact camera with a built-in projector. The Nikon Coolpix s1000pj digital camera can project photos and movie clips on to any flat surface at the press of a button. The images c...
Sony has announced the release of a new portable projector aimed at business professionals. The VPL-MX20 combines a super-thin design with high brightness levels.
At CeBIT in Sydney, technology company Digislide exhibited its take on the portable projector.
Sanyo Electric has unveiled a short-throw laser projector that can display a 100-inch high-definition image that's brighter and has more vivid colors than anything else on the market, it said this week.
Epson has released two new 1080p home entertainment projectors.
The growing pico-projector market is getting a jolt here at the Consumer Electronics Show, with announcements from a range of vendors. The latest company to enter the market is Samsung Mobile, announcing the MBP200 Pico Projector.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
- Dash cam review: The Cobra CDR895D Drive HD offers affordable dual-channel video
- Dash cam review: The Thinkware F770 works with your smartphone
- Dash cam review: Garmin's DriveAssist 50LMT is first-class almost all the way
- Dash cam review: The Viofo A119 is a surprisingly good bargain
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnology Support Specialist - Multiple RolesSA
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- CCService Desk SMENSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTDeveloper - Java, Mule ESBNSW