LG has today announced the launch of its Laser Display, a short throw DLP display that projects 100in of full HD video onto a specially designed screen.
A tiny projector that plugs into an iPhone's docking slot and can throw a 25-inch image about a meter away has gone on sale in Japan and China.
Canon's new projector can produce 80-inch images when positioned an inch away from a screen or wall, it announced on Tuesday.
Projector manufacturer InFocus has released a short-throw projector aimed at businesses that face space and budget constraints.
ViewSonic has announced a new Full HD home theatre projector -- the successor to the Viewsonic Precision Pro8100. The $1999 ViewSonic Pro8200 uses a DLP colour wheel system instead of the Pro8100's internal LCD screen.
The road to higher-than-high-def television has taken another step forward with the development of a projector by JVC that is less than half the size and a quarter the weight of previous devices.
Sanyo today launched a projector with a Native 2K (2048x1080) resolution. The Sanyo PLC-HF15000L projector is designed for large venues, with a quoted light output of 15,000 ANSI lumens and a contrast ratio of 3000:1.
CES 2011 has plenty to offer the consumer world, but increasingly it brings major business tech advances, too. This year, we're seeing a flood of new offerings that will make doing business on the road easier, more engaging, and a whole lot more prod...
Apple has been awarded a U.S. patent for a display system that would allow multiple viewers to see a high-quality 3D image projected on a screen without the need for special glasses, regardless of where they are sitting.
Epson has announced the upcoming release of two new models in its home cinema line-up. Taking over as the company's flagship models from the Epson EH-TW3500, EH-TW4500 and EH-TW5500 home cinema projectors which were released in 2009, the new Epson EH...
Acer is showing its K11 Pico Projector in the Planet Reseller section of the Cebit trade show, where staff say it will go on sale by late April.
Hitachi Australia has revealed that it is sponsoring the 2010 Sydney Festival, donating six installation-grade LCD projectors for use in the foyer of the Seymour Centre.
New pico projectors are making their entrance at the Consumer Electronics Show this week, offering a better image quality that manufacturers hope will let them break into the mainstream.
Fujitsu is breaking new ground in the cell phone market with the imminent introduction of a cell phone that splits into two parts.
Japan's QD Laser has developed a compact green laser that could energize the market for high-definition micro-projectors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW