Microsoft officially renamed Project Natal, the full-body motion control system for the Xbox 360, Kinect on Sunday evening during a kick-off event for the E3 2010 trade show. The event wasn't a keynote presentation, but a Kinect-themed 45-minute the...
Microsoft took the wraps off Kinect (nee Project Natal) at E3 2010, promising an experience that will "bring living rooms to life in a social and accessible way."
An Israeli startup stepped out from behind the curtain Wednesday and revealed itself as the technology provider for Microsoft's Project Natal, the upcoming motion-control system for its Xbox 360.
Back when Project Natal was announced at E3 2009, the product's fact sheet proclaimed that it would include a "custom processor running proprietary software."
Microsoft's CES press conference is a few hours away, but the company's biggest gaming announcement may have already leaked, as a prematurely released video confirms the Xbox 360 Game Room.
When Microsoft announced Project Natal to the world, certain members of the GamePro team were worried. Was the company "doing a Nintendo" and kiddifying its console beyond all recognition?
Microsoft's E3 2009 press conference is all-systems-go, so what did Redmond, Washington have up its sleeve? Some pretty amazing stuff, actually. Metal Gear Solid for the Xbox 360? Full-body motion controls that look more responsive, accurate, and ope...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCProgram Portfolio LeadVIC
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW