Microsoft officially renamed Project Natal, the full-body motion control system for the Xbox 360, Kinect on Sunday evening during a kick-off event for the E3 2010 trade show. The event wasn't a keynote presentation, but a Kinect-themed 45-minute the...
Microsoft took the wraps off Kinect (nee Project Natal) at E3 2010, promising an experience that will "bring living rooms to life in a social and accessible way."
An Israeli startup stepped out from behind the curtain Wednesday and revealed itself as the technology provider for Microsoft's Project Natal, the upcoming motion-control system for its Xbox 360.
Back when Project Natal was announced at E3 2009, the product's fact sheet proclaimed that it would include a "custom processor running proprietary software."
Microsoft's CES press conference is a few hours away, but the company's biggest gaming announcement may have already leaked, as a prematurely released video confirms the Xbox 360 Game Room.
When Microsoft announced Project Natal to the world, certain members of the GamePro team were worried. Was the company "doing a Nintendo" and kiddifying its console beyond all recognition?
Microsoft's E3 2009 press conference is all-systems-go, so what did Redmond, Washington have up its sleeve? Some pretty amazing stuff, actually. Metal Gear Solid for the Xbox 360? Full-body motion controls that look more responsive, accurate, and ope...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Jive integrates enterprise social suite with Google Docs
- ARM speeds data flow in the cloud with new, zippy interconnects
- Pew survey shows women bear brunt of online harassment
- EMC buys controlling interest in VCE, its joint venture with Cisco
- Amazon takes aim at Microsoft's Active Directory with new service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW