Microsoft officially renamed Project Natal, the full-body motion control system for the Xbox 360, Kinect on Sunday evening during a kick-off event for the E3 2010 trade show. The event wasn't a keynote presentation, but a Kinect-themed 45-minute the...
Microsoft took the wraps off Kinect (nee Project Natal) at E3 2010, promising an experience that will "bring living rooms to life in a social and accessible way."
An Israeli startup stepped out from behind the curtain Wednesday and revealed itself as the technology provider for Microsoft's Project Natal, the upcoming motion-control system for its Xbox 360.
Back when Project Natal was announced at E3 2009, the product's fact sheet proclaimed that it would include a "custom processor running proprietary software."
Microsoft's CES press conference is a few hours away, but the company's biggest gaming announcement may have already leaked, as a prematurely released video confirms the Xbox 360 Game Room.
When Microsoft announced Project Natal to the world, certain members of the GamePro team were worried. Was the company "doing a Nintendo" and kiddifying its console beyond all recognition?
Microsoft's E3 2009 press conference is all-systems-go, so what did Redmond, Washington have up its sleeve? Some pretty amazing stuff, actually. Metal Gear Solid for the Xbox 360? Full-body motion controls that look more responsive, accurate, and ope...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Artificial intelligence system can predict data theft by scanning email
- Orange targets home applications with new mobile-to-TV gadgets and services
- Is that used iPad actually stolen? Apple creates tool for would-be buyers to check
- Angry Birds developer slashes up to 130 jobs to 'reignite growth'
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.