A security researcher today provided a way for users to see whether their e-mail addresses and passwords were among the 1.3 million compromised in a hack of Gawker Media's sites.
In 2003, author and security pioneer Simson Garfinkel conducted a study of data he found on second-hand hard drives. On eBay, Garfinkel bought the hard drive from an old ATM machine; it held 827 bank account PINs. Another drive he purchased on eBay h...
Your digital photo files hold all sorts of interesting information. You probably know that you can find the date and time taken, date modified, and exposure information in your photo's metadata.
Latest News Articles
- Google Glass to get a workout from Dutch firefighters
- Nokia doesn't want you to get shocked, suspends tablet sales because of faulty charger
- Facebook users targeted by iBanking Android trojan app
- Samsung and Amazon customize Kindle app, offer free e-books
- Ruggedized scientific calculator perfect for extreme math
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 4 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »