A coalition of ISPs and communication providers from around the world filed a legal complaint against the U.K. Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), calling for an end to its alleged attacking and exploitation of network infrastructure to ga...
A U.S. government privacy oversight board has found that the National Security Agency and other agencies have not misused the provisions of the country's overseas surveillance program, but cautioned that certain aspects of the program, such as the in...
The Electronic Frontier Foundation, a prominent digital privacy rights group, has filed a lawsuit against the U.S. National Security Agency to get it to specify the extent to which it might exploit software security flaws.
The FBI and CIA can also query the content of U.S. residents' electronic communications that the National Security Agency inadvertently collects when targeting foreign terrorism suspects, an intelligence official said.
Google has launched a new site, CookieChoices.org, to help visitors of European sites learn more about the digital breadcrumbs they leave behind through cookies.
A recent report from the U.S. intelligence director that provides the number of surveillance targets in 2013 is not specific enough to provide the transparency the nation's residents need, two senators said Monday.
The U.S. Supreme Court declined to throw out a class-action lawsuit against Google for sniffing Wi-Fi networks with its Street View cars.
A Facebook researcher behind a controversial psychology experiment on users has defended it, stating that the research aimed to investigate a common concern that seeing friends post positive content on the social networking website leads people to fe...
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
A court in Austria has ruled that the country's data retention law is unconstitutional as it violates fundamental European privacy rights.
Facebook user data in bulk was sought last year by the New York County District Attorney's office and a court directed it to produce virtually all records and communications for 381 accounts, the company disclosed Thursday.
The Digital Advertising Alliance, a consortium of advertising trade groups, will roll out two new apps later this year aimed at giving mobile device users a choice of what ads they see.
Google has begun removing search results in compliance with a European court ruling that search engine providers must respond to requests to delete links to outdated information about a person.
A facial recognition trade group's proposals for privacy standards are an "extreme" departure from U.S. expectations on how personal data should be handled, a privacy advocate said Tuesday.
Congress needs to do more to protect private data of U.S. citizens from government surveillance and the misuse of technology by companies, a top Microsoft executive said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW