A coalition of ISPs and communication providers from around the world filed a legal complaint against the U.K. Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), calling for an end to its alleged attacking and exploitation of network infrastructure to ga...
A U.S. government privacy oversight board has found that the National Security Agency and other agencies have not misused the provisions of the country's overseas surveillance program, but cautioned that certain aspects of the program, such as the in...
The Electronic Frontier Foundation, a prominent digital privacy rights group, has filed a lawsuit against the U.S. National Security Agency to get it to specify the extent to which it might exploit software security flaws.
The FBI and CIA can also query the content of U.S. residents' electronic communications that the National Security Agency inadvertently collects when targeting foreign terrorism suspects, an intelligence official said.
Google has launched a new site, CookieChoices.org, to help visitors of European sites learn more about the digital breadcrumbs they leave behind through cookies.
A recent report from the U.S. intelligence director that provides the number of surveillance targets in 2013 is not specific enough to provide the transparency the nation's residents need, two senators said Monday.
The U.S. Supreme Court declined to throw out a class-action lawsuit against Google for sniffing Wi-Fi networks with its Street View cars.
A Facebook researcher behind a controversial psychology experiment on users has defended it, stating that the research aimed to investigate a common concern that seeing friends post positive content on the social networking website leads people to fe...
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
A court in Austria has ruled that the country's data retention law is unconstitutional as it violates fundamental European privacy rights.
Facebook user data in bulk was sought last year by the New York County District Attorney's office and a court directed it to produce virtually all records and communications for 381 accounts, the company disclosed Thursday.
The Digital Advertising Alliance, a consortium of advertising trade groups, will roll out two new apps later this year aimed at giving mobile device users a choice of what ads they see.
Google has begun removing search results in compliance with a European court ruling that search engine providers must respond to requests to delete links to outdated information about a person.
A facial recognition trade group's proposals for privacy standards are an "extreme" departure from U.S. expectations on how personal data should be handled, a privacy advocate said Tuesday.
Congress needs to do more to protect private data of U.S. citizens from government surveillance and the misuse of technology by companies, a top Microsoft executive said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW