The European Union's top court has ordered EU institutions to lift the veil on negotiations over sending EU citizens' banking data to U.S. authorities in an effort to identify and combat terrorism.
A U.S. National Security Agency surveillance program targeting foreign terrorism suspects does what Congress intended it to do, members of a government privacy oversight board said Wednesday, defending their report that finds the spying legal and eff...
A coalition of ISPs and communication providers from around the world filed a legal complaint against the U.K. Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), calling for an end to its alleged attacking and exploitation of network infrastructure to ga...
A U.S. government privacy oversight board has found that the National Security Agency and other agencies have not misused the provisions of the country's overseas surveillance program, but cautioned that certain aspects of the program, such as the in...
The Electronic Frontier Foundation, a prominent digital privacy rights group, has filed a lawsuit against the U.S. National Security Agency to get it to specify the extent to which it might exploit software security flaws.
The FBI and CIA can also query the content of U.S. residents' electronic communications that the National Security Agency inadvertently collects when targeting foreign terrorism suspects, an intelligence official said.
Google has launched a new site, CookieChoices.org, to help visitors of European sites learn more about the digital breadcrumbs they leave behind through cookies.
A recent report from the U.S. intelligence director that provides the number of surveillance targets in 2013 is not specific enough to provide the transparency the nation's residents need, two senators said Monday.
The U.S. Supreme Court declined to throw out a class-action lawsuit against Google for sniffing Wi-Fi networks with its Street View cars.
A Facebook researcher behind a controversial psychology experiment on users has defended it, stating that the research aimed to investigate a common concern that seeing friends post positive content on the social networking website leads people to fe...
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
A court in Austria has ruled that the country's data retention law is unconstitutional as it violates fundamental European privacy rights.
Facebook user data in bulk was sought last year by the New York County District Attorney's office and a court directed it to produce virtually all records and communications for 381 accounts, the company disclosed Thursday.
The Digital Advertising Alliance, a consortium of advertising trade groups, will roll out two new apps later this year aimed at giving mobile device users a choice of what ads they see.
Google has begun removing search results in compliance with a European court ruling that search engine providers must respond to requests to delete links to outdated information about a person.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- HTC is reportedly releasing a new U phone that makes better use of its bezels
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
PCW Evaluation Team
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test Lead - Contract 6-8 wks initially - IT Services - North RydeNSW
- CCProject Manager Retail Supply Chain OptimisationQLD
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW
- PTMobile App DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Reports EditorQLD
- CCWeb Data Entry PublisherACT
- FTDevops / Technical Support AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Project ManagerACT
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportACT
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPApplication DeveloperACT
- FTWorkforce AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- CCTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- FTManager Portfolio PlanningQLD
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW