U.S. President Barack Obama won't pardon National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden, despite strong public support for it, the White House said Tuesday.
U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
As European Union lawmakers in the Commission, Parliament and Council debate a new data protection law, the EU's data protection watchdog has chimed in, expressing some concerns and saying individuals' privacy rights should be at the core of the legi...
Google is now requiring that publishers that carry its ads comply with a European Union directive and ask their site visitors' for permission before setting cookies on their computers.
The U.S. National Security Agency will lose access to the bulk telephone records data it has collected at the end of November, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence announced Monday.
Companies often fail to hide if an email address is associated with an account on their websites, even if the nature of their business calls for this and users implicitly expect it.
A surveillance law rushed through the French parliament in the wake of the Charlie Hebdo shootings in Paris in January is constitutional, the country's highest court ruled late Thursday. The decision gives law enforcers and intelligence agencies the ...
A federal appeals court in Ohio has ruled that a person who accidentally "pocket dials" someone shouldn't expect any overheard conversation to be considered private.
Microsoft will make it easier for people to request the removal of links to intimate images or videos from the company's Bing search engine if such content was posted online without their consent.
A New York judge ruled Tuesday that Facebook has no legal standing to challenge the constitutionality of search warrants served on its users, highlighting the limits to online companies' abilities to protect user privacy.
There's an old saying in the security community: Attacks always get better. The latest case where that holds true is for the aging RC4 cipher that's still widely used to encrypt communications on the Internet.
Air passengers entering or leaving the European Union could soon have their personal details stored and shared among EU countries, after lawmakers voted Wednesday to move forward with the proposal.
Newly leaked figures reveal that the vast majority of people who exercised their right to be "forgotten" by Google's services in Europe are everyday members of the public, with just 5 percent of requests coming from criminals, politicians and high-pr...
A Vietnamese man linked to a data breach of 200 million personal records at a subsidiary of credit monitoring firm Experian has been sentenced to 13 years in prison, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
A U.S. appeals court should immediately shut down the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records because the practice is illegal, the American Civil Liberties Union said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT