HP has unveiled the new Envy 100 e-All-in-One inkjet multifunction printer, which has a sleek, compact design that shouldn't look out of place in a modern living space.
HP will release a multifunction inkjet printer that uses a detachable 7in, iPad-style touchscreen tablet device as its interface. The HP PhotoSmart eStation All-in-One has all the features of HP's ePrint service -- such as remote printing via e-mail ...
HP's new printer tablet is not the "Slate" you're looking for, but it does lend a pinch of crazy to a tablet market that will soon get pretty crowded.
Hewlett-Packard showed off a tablet computer that serves as a control panel for its new printer. The tablet browses the Web and can be used as an e-reader.
Hewlett-Packard's new Android tablet, unveiled Monday as a companion to its latest PhotoSmart eStation all-in-one printer, isn't suitable for applications found in the Android Market because of its screen size.
The HP Photosmart e-All-in-One could be any low-end color inkjet multifunction printer saddled with limited features and pricey inks. Its solid performance and its access to a range of Web-based printing apps make it an acceptable choice for home use...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today -- in the midst of a blitz of consumer-oriented announcements such as video rentals in iTunes, a new touch-based iPod music player model, and an online multiuser gaming service -- introduced a new version of its mobile OS a...
Printer giant Lexmark has filed a patent infringement suit against 24 companies, accusing them of importing and selling replacement inkjet and toner cartridges that violate its intellectual property.
Canon today unveiled new PIXMA inkjet printers aimed at home users and a Laser Shot printer that targets small businesses. The PIXMA MG6150 and PIXMA MG8150 inkjet printers offer touchscreen interfaces and the ability to capture and print Full HD sti...
Details about a new portable device from Hewlett-Packard emerged on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's Web site on Thursday, intensifying speculation about HP's plans for tablets and mobile devices.
HP unveiled a new range of Web-enabled printers yesterday, as well as its ePrint service, Apps platform and iPrint Photo for Android smartphones.
At a launch in Hong Kong's Shaw Studios today, HP unveiled a range of Web-connected printers and multifunction devices that allow users to print from Internet-enabled devices without installing drivers or undertaking complicated setup routines.
Forthcoming Hewlett-Packard printers that are priced at more than $US99 will let users print remotely using mobile phones and other wireless devices, without needing a traditional PC, the company announced on Monday.
Hello World! One Lego enthusiast has made a working printer using spare Lego bricks, a felt-tip pen, a few mechanical parts, and a heap of ingenuity.
For the first time in 10 years, a Canadian arts duo plans to perform a symphony using only obsolete dot matrix printers. The piece, entitled "Symphony for Dot Matrix Printers #2," will be performed at the Mutek electronic music festival, held next we...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW