We may not have the Black Friday specials seen in the US, but we've rounded up some great bargains including budget GPS devices from TomTom and a great deal on the Nokia Navigator smart phone. Plus we unearth savings on HP's quality inkjet multifunct...
Your printer might have the fastest print speeds, most connections and best print quality, but if it isn't easy to use, it may well end up out the window in frustration. Sometimes an overabundance of buttons, wheels and confusing menus can often be t...
Printer manufacturers have offered consumer A3+ printers for some time, but these have traditionally been targeted at photographers. Models like Epson's Stylus Photo R2880 provide fantastic print quality for high resolution photos and design material...
If you go by sales figures and consumer recognition, Canon and HP are the two top printer brands. This isn't a great surprise -- both companies make well-built, fast, great quality printers and multifunctions to suit a range of homes and small busine...
We've already shown how printers can steal your money and rob you blind, and there's no bigger culprit than consumables. Over time, inks and toners can easily multiply the original cost of your printer or multifunction. Here are some tips to lengthen...
Canon today announced a refresh of its printer and multifunction ranges.
Is your printer stealing from you? Yes--if it's making you replace ink or toner constantly, or if you need to buy pricey special paper to get the best output. Maybe it's stealing your time or sanity by being a lot slower than it said it'd be, or havi...
Don't let that blank, boxy look fool you: Printers can steal your money and your time if you're not careful. Printer manufacturers have come up with a few creative ways to drain your wallet through ink and toner cartridge costs. Other printer models ...
Half-price multifunction printers, free Nintendo Wiis and a new iPhone in our update of hot deals! Some end June 30,2009 -- so don't miss out.
Aside from cheap tricks to reduce paper and ink costs, you can take a broader perspective of your company's use. Print Job Manager records who prints what, how much, and provides other details about where you can cut back. Sure, it's an incremental s...
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nikon camera, a cheap mobile phone plan, a Canon Legria HF20 camcorder at a reduced price and a 46in Samsung LCD television with a free 22in LCD!
One of the earliest uses for a network was to be able to share printers, back when printers cost as much as a small car. But as prices dropped on printers and GM goes into bankruptcy, there are still compelling reasons and plenty of different models ...
The best options for printing off your Mother's Day memories
We ran printers until they said it was time to change the cartridge -- and found that some left more than 40 percent of their ink unused.
No matter how digital our lives become, printers remain essential in any office and convenient at home for schoolwork, maps, fliers, and photos. PC World tests and reviews three types of printers -- inkjets, color lasers, and snapshot models -- on an...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCProject AnalystVIC