A diversification of targets for a clever keylogging attack suggests that several hacking groups may be using the "ScanBox" framework, which spies on users without installing malicious software.
It's a boom year for venture capital investing, and tech companies with the potential to disrupt business-as-usual are grabbing the lion's share of the money.
Companies have embarked on a gradual but massive adoption of "Internet of things" (IoT) technology, investing in sensors to collect data, which is then wirelessly sent for further analysis or alerts, according to a survey.
A bug in an e-voting application halted the release of European, federal and regional election results in Belgium, the country's interior ministry said Monday.
Confidence in software-as-a-service, mobile and cloud technology is spurring tech mergers and acquisitions, despite lingering economic worries, according to market watchers.
Social networking and cloud computing threats abound, our annual Global Information Security Survey finds, making information security important once again to business leaders.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
- How the Watch could fuel Apple's next growth spurt
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC