A bug in an e-voting application halted the release of European, federal and regional election results in Belgium, the country's interior ministry said Monday.
Confidence in software-as-a-service, mobile and cloud technology is spurring tech mergers and acquisitions, despite lingering economic worries, according to market watchers.
The tech IPO market is coming back, just don't call it a bubble.
Facebook's acquisition of WhatsApp may end up being just one milestone in a strong year for tech mergers and acquisitions.
Venture capitalists poured more money into Internet companies last year than they have since the dot-com bust, according to a survey published Friday.
Social networking and cloud computing threats abound, our annual Global Information Security Survey finds, making information security important once again to business leaders.
Latest News Articles
- Australia gains early access to Microsoft's Cortana personal assistant
- Intel's MinnowBoard Max coming in late, commanding higher prices
- Senate committee: Mobile phone 'cramming' widespread, profits carriers
- Oracle-based system for US visas still glitchy after software update
- Countries don't own their Internet domains, ICANN says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $189 free shipping
- 31% off $1269
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »