A diversification of targets for a clever keylogging attack suggests that several hacking groups may be using the "ScanBox" framework, which spies on users without installing malicious software.
It's a boom year for venture capital investing, and tech companies with the potential to disrupt business-as-usual are grabbing the lion's share of the money.
Companies have embarked on a gradual but massive adoption of "Internet of things" (IoT) technology, investing in sensors to collect data, which is then wirelessly sent for further analysis or alerts, according to a survey.
A bug in an e-voting application halted the release of European, federal and regional election results in Belgium, the country's interior ministry said Monday.
Confidence in software-as-a-service, mobile and cloud technology is spurring tech mergers and acquisitions, despite lingering economic worries, according to market watchers.
Social networking and cloud computing threats abound, our annual Global Information Security Survey finds, making information security important once again to business leaders.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- You're so vein: Samsung files a patent for a vein-scanning smartwatch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW