Dell has filed a lawsuit against five LCD makers that charges them with colluding to fix prices for products, a Dell spokesman said Monday.
Nokia is suing display manufacturers Samsung, LG, Philips, Toshiba and others for price-fixing. As a result of the price fixing Nokia has paid too much for displays, and now the company wants some of its money back, it said on Tuesday.
Japanese electronics maker Epson Imaging Devices has agreed to plead guilty and pay a $US26 million fine for the company's role in a conspiracy to fix prices of thin film transistor-liquid crystal display panels sold to Motorola, the U.S. Department ...
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $2049 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »