Dell has filed a lawsuit against five LCD makers that charges them with colluding to fix prices for products, a Dell spokesman said Monday.
Nokia is suing display manufacturers Samsung, LG, Philips, Toshiba and others for price-fixing. As a result of the price fixing Nokia has paid too much for displays, and now the company wants some of its money back, it said on Tuesday.
Japanese electronics maker Epson Imaging Devices has agreed to plead guilty and pay a $US26 million fine for the company's role in a conspiracy to fix prices of thin film transistor-liquid crystal display panels sold to Motorola, the U.S. Department ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Dell's PC, tablet innovations draw attention
- EU tells Google to make more concessions or face charges in antitrust dispute
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note Edge and Gear VR on sale from November
- Optus launches carrier aggregated LTE on 2300MHz spectrum
- Broken iPhone 6 screens, faulty batteries an easier fix
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.