Vodafone has reduced its international call rates for prepaid customers in 12 countries in a bid to become the cheapest telecommunications provider for Australians travelling overseas.
Electronics retailer, Dick Smith, will be giving away $30 of Globalgig credit with any SIM-enabled tablet purchased between December 5, 2013, and January 31, 2014.
Vodafone will double the data allowance on its $30 prepaid cap from 500MB to 1GB as part of a Christmas promotion, but the deal is a limited one that will only run until the end of January 2014.
Telstra wholesaler, ispONE, has filed an application with the Federal Court seeking to restrain Telstra from terminating the supply of prepaid mobile services to ispONE.
HTC is set to bring back its Desire brand to the smartphone market, following a video of an upcoming device being published by Vietnamese blog TheGioididong.com.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 LG G3 review
- 4 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 5 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IBM Watson cooks up some new dishes
- Apple will keep pushing for a sales ban on Samsung products
- Facebook testing mobile searches for old posts
- Appeals court denies Oracle request to restore $1.3 billion judgment against SAP
- Boston's Bolt launches hardware companies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.