Electronics retailer, Dick Smith, will be giving away $30 of Globalgig credit with any SIM-enabled tablet purchased between December 5, 2013, and January 31, 2014.
Vodafone will double the data allowance on its $30 prepaid cap from 500MB to 1GB as part of a Christmas promotion, but the deal is a limited one that will only run until the end of January 2014.
Telstra wholesaler, ispONE, has filed an application with the Federal Court seeking to restrain Telstra from terminating the supply of prepaid mobile services to ispONE.
HTC is set to bring back its Desire brand to the smartphone market, following a video of an upcoming device being published by Vietnamese blog TheGioididong.com.
German supermarket chain Aldi will soon become a low cost, pre-paid mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) in Australia, according to Android blog Ausdroid.
Latest News Articles
- IN PICTURES: Game Masters exhibition explores history's most influential
- Twitter expands keyword targeting so Nestlé knows you 'luv' coffee
- President Lincoln makes cameo in Apple Samsung court battle
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- NY state AG demands answers on smartphone security decision
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »