The alleged operator of Silk Road 2.0, a website used to sell illegal drugs, computer-hacking tools and fraudulent identification documents, has been arrested and will face charges in a U.S. court.
A U.S. district court judge has ruled against Microsoft in the company's effort to oppose a U.S. government search warrant for emails stored in Ireland.
Congress needs to do more to protect private data of U.S. citizens from government surveillance and the misuse of technology by companies, a top Microsoft executive said Tuesday.
A leader of the LulzSec hacking group is walking free after serving about seven months in prison because of his cooperation with police that has helped prevent hundreds of other attacks.
A British man faces new charges in the U.S. for allegedly hacking into the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank's servers and stealing names, email addresses and other personal information of the bank's computer users.
A former portfolio manager at the now defunct Diamondback Capital Management has been sentenced to 54 months in prison for crimes related to a multimillion dollar insider trading scheme involving computer maker Dell and hardware maker Nvidia.
Eleven people, including the founders of three large poker websites, have been charged with bank fraud, money laundering and illegal gambling offenses in a New York court, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC
- TPCRM Business AnalystVIC
- FTFront End Developer / UXNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCCisco Voice ConsultantWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTApplications ManagerVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCFront End Developer with Django or Rails exp.NSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Power of Choice)QLD
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant SydneyNSW
- CCSecurity Architecture ManagerVIC
- TPSolution Architect - PortalWA
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPSenior Data AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - BankingNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW