Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile is no longer offering an "unlimited" pre-paid plan, less than a month after it halved the original monthly data allowance on the plan from 5GB to 2.5GB.
Telstra has today announced it will exclusively sell the HTC Desire 300 Android phone as a pre-paid device in Australia.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile has halved the monthly data allowance on its unlimited pre-paid plan from 5GB to 2.5GB, just two months after the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
Vodafone has announced it will allow existing prepaid customers to access its 4G network from today, before opening up the network to new prepaid customers from mid-November.
LG has today announced that its new Optimus L2 II dual-SIM smartphone will be exclusively sold through Optus and its retail partners from this month, but the primary SIM card slot on the device will be locked to the Optus network.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has today announced it has "taken action" against two pre-paid, international calling card providers, claiming they failed to make required critical information summaries available to Australia...
Optus MVNO Yatango Mobile is attempting to attract deflecting Kogan Mobile customers, offering them a free 30 day trial that provides the same 6GB of data and unlimited voice calls and SMS as the soon to be defunct network.
Kogan Mobile has angrily hit back at claims by Telstra that the telco is prepared to enter into a direct arrangement with the embattled MVNO, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE earlier this week.
Kogan Mobile says it is "devastated" and "extremely upset" at being forced to close its business, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile will continue to operate as usual, after it struck a deal directly with Telstra wholesale following the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
Energy drink company Red Bull has officially pulled the plug on its Vodafone-powered mobile network in Australia, announcing that it will no longer accept new customers.
LG has today announced the Australian release of four new low-cost, L Series Android smartphones. The new devices are slight specification upgrades to existing L Series phones, rather than completely new models.
Australian low-cost mobile virtual network operator Vaya has finalised a deal which will see the company sell the Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android smartphone on its network.
Kogan Mobile has updated the terms and conditions surrounding its fair use policy, following reports of customers being kicked off the network.
New low cost mobile network Aldi Mobile offers the ability to make international calls but international roaming is not available on the service, it has been confirmed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- China develops its first homegrown server amid cybersecurity concerns
- Honda rolls out pedestrian detection for Legend sedan
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Microsoft to continue using Nokia brand on entry-level phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW