Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile is no longer offering an "unlimited" pre-paid plan, less than a month after it halved the original monthly data allowance on the plan from 5GB to 2.5GB.
Telstra has today announced it will exclusively sell the HTC Desire 300 Android phone as a pre-paid device in Australia.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile has halved the monthly data allowance on its unlimited pre-paid plan from 5GB to 2.5GB, just two months after the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
Vodafone has announced it will allow existing prepaid customers to access its 4G network from today, before opening up the network to new prepaid customers from mid-November.
LG has today announced that its new Optimus L2 II dual-SIM smartphone will be exclusively sold through Optus and its retail partners from this month, but the primary SIM card slot on the device will be locked to the Optus network.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has today announced it has "taken action" against two pre-paid, international calling card providers, claiming they failed to make required critical information summaries available to Australia...
Optus MVNO Yatango Mobile is attempting to attract deflecting Kogan Mobile customers, offering them a free 30 day trial that provides the same 6GB of data and unlimited voice calls and SMS as the soon to be defunct network.
Kogan Mobile has angrily hit back at claims by Telstra that the telco is prepared to enter into a direct arrangement with the embattled MVNO, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE earlier this week.
Kogan Mobile says it is "devastated" and "extremely upset" at being forced to close its business, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile will continue to operate as usual, after it struck a deal directly with Telstra wholesale following the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
Energy drink company Red Bull has officially pulled the plug on its Vodafone-powered mobile network in Australia, announcing that it will no longer accept new customers.
LG has today announced the Australian release of four new low-cost, L Series Android smartphones. The new devices are slight specification upgrades to existing L Series phones, rather than completely new models.
Australian low-cost mobile virtual network operator Vaya has finalised a deal which will see the company sell the Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android smartphone on its network.
Kogan Mobile has updated the terms and conditions surrounding its fair use policy, following reports of customers being kicked off the network.
New low cost mobile network Aldi Mobile offers the ability to make international calls but international roaming is not available on the service, it has been confirmed.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel shows how smart cities are constantly communicating
- Oculus Rift price cut: VR headset, Oculus Touch controller costs each slashed by $100
- Samsung's Evo+ 128GB microSD card has dropped to $40 at B&H
- Beefed-up Twitter abuse tools let you silence those notorious eggs
- Google slams the brakes on Pixel Chromebooks
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- FTMid-Level Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- CCOrganisational Change Analyst - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW