A group of researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have devised a potentially more effective way of helping computers solve some of the toughest optimization problems they face.
Toyota chose the International CES this week to exhibit a test version of its zero-emission Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) concept car, which was unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show last fall.
More than two decades ago, neural networks were widely seen as the next generation of computing, one that would finally allow computers to think for themselves.
Researchers at Cornell University have successfully fabricated a working loudspeaker using a 3D printer.
The U.S. Defense Department may have found a new way to scan millions of lines of software code for vulnerabilities, namely by turning the practice into a set of video games and puzzles and have volunteers do the work.
The Space X Falcon 9 rocket appears to have passed an important step, with the launch of a telecommunications satellite into geostationary transfer orbit.
Amazon.com plans to deliver packages to customers using unmanned aerial vehicles in 30 minutes or less.
Controversial quantum device maker D-Wave is hoping to find a home for its cutting-edge technology in the high-performance computing (HPC) market.
With memory, as with real estate, location matters. A group of researchers from Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) and the Department of Energy's Los Alamos National Laboratory have found that the altitude at which SRAM (static random access memory) reside...
Qualcomm wants to make tablets and smartphones more perceptive by giving the devices a "silicon brain," company CEO Paul Jacobs said Wednesday.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology researchers have developed a device that can see through walls and pinpoint a person with incredible accuracy. They call it the "Kinect of the future," after Microsoft's Xbox 360 motion sensing camera.
The device looks like a small piece of carry-on luggage, but it has a more important job than carrying a toothbrush, deodorant and a couple of pairs of underwear.
Researchers at Stanford University have demonstrated the first functional computer built using only carbon nanotube transistors, according to an article published Wednesday on the cover of scientific journal Nature.
Nissan is working on a smart watch that will monitor both its Nismo cars and their drivers.
A powerful Delta IV Heavy rocket launched a classified reconnaissance satellite into space from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant/Analyst (Data Loss Prevention)WA
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA