Walking up the gangway to board Royal Caribbean's tech-laden Quantum of the Seas, it was hard not to marvel. Across the harbor was Manhattan, and at 348 meters the new ship is almost as long as the Empire State Building is tall. But it's what the shi...
The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board has ruled that drones are aircraft for the purpose of the Federal Aviation Administration's prohibition of their careless or reckless use, but skirted other issues on the regulation of drones.
While raw supercomputing performance may be not be advancing as quickly as it has in the past, researchers putting the most powerful systems to work continue to discover new ways to make them more powerful and versatile, judging from this year's fina...
Google is paying US$1.16 billion over 60 years to lease from NASA the Moffett Federal Airfield in California.
Hewlett-Packard's efforts to usher in an entirely new computer architecture, one potentially much faster and simpler, may bear fruit by the end of 2016, when the company's lab expects to have the first prototype machine based on its design.
The mission of Google's DeepMind Technologies startup is to "solve intelligence." Now, researchers there have developed an artificial intelligence system that can mimic some of the brain's memory skills and even program like a human.
Planet Labs, a San Francisco-based start-up that wants to provide daily images of every spot on earth, lost 26 micro satellites when an Orbital Sciences rocket exploded shortly after lift-off Tuesday.
Google is developing tiny magnetic particles that could help detect cancer and other health problems by coursing through a patient's bloodstream.
Sensitive technology on board an Antares rocket that was headed for the International Space Station could slow investigation into its explosion shortly after lift-off on Tuesday evening.
Your phone can receive messages from around the world. But how about emanations from beyond our solar system?
Three Japanese who succeeded in inventing efficient blue light-emitting diodes (LEDs) where many companies had failed have won the Nobel Prize in Physics.
The field of artificial intelligence may not be able to create a robotic vacuum cleaner that never knocks over a vase, at least not within a couple of years, but intelligent machines will increasingly replace knowledge workers in the near future, a g...
Deutsche Post DHL will launch soon regular drone flights to deliver emergency medicines and other goods to the North Sea island of Juist.
The U.S. Navy's new surveillance drone completed its first cross-country flight across the United States Wednesday night.
Engineers at Stanford University have developed a tiny radio that's about as big as an ant and that's cheap and small enough that it could help realize the "Internet of things" -- the world of everyday objects that send and receive data via the Inter...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD