Walking up the gangway to board Royal Caribbean's tech-laden Quantum of the Seas, it was hard not to marvel. Across the harbor was Manhattan, and at 348 meters the new ship is almost as long as the Empire State Building is tall. But it's what the shi...
The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board has ruled that drones are aircraft for the purpose of the Federal Aviation Administration's prohibition of their careless or reckless use, but skirted other issues on the regulation of drones.
While raw supercomputing performance may be not be advancing as quickly as it has in the past, researchers putting the most powerful systems to work continue to discover new ways to make them more powerful and versatile, judging from this year's fina...
Google is paying US$1.16 billion over 60 years to lease from NASA the Moffett Federal Airfield in California.
Hewlett-Packard's efforts to usher in an entirely new computer architecture, one potentially much faster and simpler, may bear fruit by the end of 2016, when the company's lab expects to have the first prototype machine based on its design.
The mission of Google's DeepMind Technologies startup is to "solve intelligence." Now, researchers there have developed an artificial intelligence system that can mimic some of the brain's memory skills and even program like a human.
Planet Labs, a San Francisco-based start-up that wants to provide daily images of every spot on earth, lost 26 micro satellites when an Orbital Sciences rocket exploded shortly after lift-off Tuesday.
Google is developing tiny magnetic particles that could help detect cancer and other health problems by coursing through a patient's bloodstream.
Sensitive technology on board an Antares rocket that was headed for the International Space Station could slow investigation into its explosion shortly after lift-off on Tuesday evening.
Your phone can receive messages from around the world. But how about emanations from beyond our solar system?
Three Japanese who succeeded in inventing efficient blue light-emitting diodes (LEDs) where many companies had failed have won the Nobel Prize in Physics.
The field of artificial intelligence may not be able to create a robotic vacuum cleaner that never knocks over a vase, at least not within a couple of years, but intelligent machines will increasingly replace knowledge workers in the near future, a g...
Deutsche Post DHL will launch soon regular drone flights to deliver emergency medicines and other goods to the North Sea island of Juist.
The U.S. Navy's new surveillance drone completed its first cross-country flight across the United States Wednesday night.
Engineers at Stanford University have developed a tiny radio that's about as big as an ant and that's cheap and small enough that it could help realize the "Internet of things" -- the world of everyday objects that send and receive data via the Inter...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW