Molten, the Japanese maker of sporting equipment, is preparing to launch an outdoor scoreboard with a large display made from e-paper, as the technology continues to expand from electronic readers into the mainstream.
Rock samples analyzed by NASA's Curiosity rover have shown conditions that could have supported ancient life on Mars.
A new, Wi-Fi connected device called the Heat Meter allows homeowners to track propane, natural gas or oil use in real time and compare their home's efficiency with others in the area.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Stanford University have partnered to save for posterity over 15,000 software programs created in the early days of microcomputing.
They say inspiration can come from the most unlikely places. For a scientist at the Palo Alto Research Center, the Xerox-owned lab in Silicon Valley best known as PARC, it came from a tube of toothpaste.
The European Commission on Thursday set out new plans to better coordinate the surveillance and tracking of space debris in order to protect satellites.
As jumbled news reports of what appeared to be a meteor shower over Russia trickled out of the country, some of the best views of what happened were from the dashboards of Russian cars.
Tokyo's subways will soon offer a new mobile app with free Wi-Fi access, then track if the information it provides changes passenger habits.
One of Japan's largest ad agencies will soon launch a new ad platform that mixes image recognition software with GPS and time data from smartphones to link consumers with product information.
Panasonic has developed a new way to drastically increase the color and light sensitivity of digital cameras including those used in smartphones.
A recent breakthrough in storage research may someday produce a new type of solid-state device that can be used like a hard disk drive and holds 1,000 times as much data.
IBM has always been bullish on patents and 2012 proved to be no exception. IBM once again amassed more patents than any other company in a single year, a distinction it has enjoyed for the past 20 years.
Researchers at MIT and other institutions have demonstrated a new type of magnetism, only the third kind ever found, and it may find its way into future communications, computing and data storage technologies.
Well-known American inventor and futurist Ray Kurzweil is joining Google.
Tired of always picking the slowest checkout line at the supermarket?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectSA
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- FTCommercial Contracts Manager - DefenceSA
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- FTSolution Architect with end user computing (EUC) experienceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCSAP GRC ConsultantACT
- CCMultiple Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA