Molten, the Japanese maker of sporting equipment, is preparing to launch an outdoor scoreboard with a large display made from e-paper, as the technology continues to expand from electronic readers into the mainstream.
Rock samples analyzed by NASA's Curiosity rover have shown conditions that could have supported ancient life on Mars.
A new, Wi-Fi connected device called the Heat Meter allows homeowners to track propane, natural gas or oil use in real time and compare their home's efficiency with others in the area.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Stanford University have partnered to save for posterity over 15,000 software programs created in the early days of microcomputing.
They say inspiration can come from the most unlikely places. For a scientist at the Palo Alto Research Center, the Xerox-owned lab in Silicon Valley best known as PARC, it came from a tube of toothpaste.
The European Commission on Thursday set out new plans to better coordinate the surveillance and tracking of space debris in order to protect satellites.
As jumbled news reports of what appeared to be a meteor shower over Russia trickled out of the country, some of the best views of what happened were from the dashboards of Russian cars.
Tokyo's subways will soon offer a new mobile app with free Wi-Fi access, then track if the information it provides changes passenger habits.
One of Japan's largest ad agencies will soon launch a new ad platform that mixes image recognition software with GPS and time data from smartphones to link consumers with product information.
Panasonic has developed a new way to drastically increase the color and light sensitivity of digital cameras including those used in smartphones.
A recent breakthrough in storage research may someday produce a new type of solid-state device that can be used like a hard disk drive and holds 1,000 times as much data.
IBM has always been bullish on patents and 2012 proved to be no exception. IBM once again amassed more patents than any other company in a single year, a distinction it has enjoyed for the past 20 years.
Researchers at MIT and other institutions have demonstrated a new type of magnetism, only the third kind ever found, and it may find its way into future communications, computing and data storage technologies.
Well-known American inventor and futurist Ray Kurzweil is joining Google.
Tired of always picking the slowest checkout line at the supermarket?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
- Intel's Itanium to live an as HPE commits to new servers with the chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA