Sony and Lego are working together on creating a new generation of products that bridge the gap between toys and video games.
A Japanese government institute has warned that satellite transmissions, GPS readings, and power lines could be affected over the next two weeks if a recent spate of solar flares continues.
By modifying a Microsoft Kinect sensor, a research project at the Computer Human Interaction (CHI) conference demonstrated how gamers in a wheelchair could interact with motion games.
A one-of-a-kind aircraft powered solely by solar energy took to the skies above Silicon Valley early Friday morning on the first leg of a planned trip across the U.S.
A research project on show at the Computer Human Interaction conference in Paris uses a small electrical current to give the sensation of force feedback while gaming.
Gaming research and prototypes have created a lot of buzz at the Computer Human Interaction conference in Paris this week.
Using a laser pointer as a knife, a project at the Computer Human Interaction conference lets users make custom creations out of wood and plastic without spending hours designing.
There will be a ton of interesting research and prototypes on display at the Computer Human Interaction (CHI) conference in Paris this week.
The future of computing comes to Paris this week with the annual Computer Human Interaction (CHI) conference, which showcases new approaches to the way users connect with electronics.
Don't set your Google Inactive Account Manager just yet, but there are billions of tons of solar matter hurtling toward the Earth at more than 600 miles (970 kilometers) per second. NASA estimates the plasma will hit our atmosphere late Friday night,...
A Japanese research institute says it can tell what people are dreaming about by analyzing their brain waves.
NTT DoCoMo, Japan's largest mobile operator, is building a fleet of truck-based LTE base stations that can be deployed during natural disasters or to support large crowds.
Exploring methods of computing without silicon, IBM has found a way to make transistors that could be fashioned into virtual circuitry that mimics how the human brain operates.
A group led by Amazon's CEO has recovered from deep in the Atlantic Ocean rocket engines that powered the NASA Apollo moon missions in the 1960s and 1970s.
A Fujitsu research lab has developed software that can accurately measure a subject's pulse using the small digital cameras attached to smartphones and tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem AdminVIC