Pokévision may be the best Pokémon Go map, as it apparently taps the Niantic API itself to provide a real-time feed of what Pokémon are spawning in Pokémon Go, and exactly where.
A driver in New York state ran his car off the road and into a tree last night as a result of playing Pokémon Go.
If you want to dominate the world of Pokémon Go, it can't hurt to put this map to use in order to find prime hunting locations.
Users with Android smartphones or tablets with an Intel Atom processor are starting to feel the pinch of the chip-maker drifting away from smartphones and tablets.
Pokémon Go is less than a week old, but it's already caught the fascination of Android and iOS smartphone owners the world over.
With the launch of Pokemon Go last week, it's not just players but police that "gotta catch 'em all."
Gaming company, Nintendo, has announced that its upcoming Wii U console will be touring Australia in a series of pop-up stores across the country commencing on Monday, November 5.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW