Boosting inventories and hatching eggs faster: it's like a wearable cheat code.
A rogue Pokémon Go helper application with over 500,000 downloads on Google Play had Trojan code that downloaded root exploits to take over Android devices.
Pokévision may be the best Pokémon Go map, as it apparently taps the Niantic API itself to provide a real-time feed of what Pokémon are spawning in Pokémon Go, and exactly where.
A driver in New York state ran his car off the road and into a tree last night as a result of playing Pokémon Go.
If you want to dominate the world of Pokémon Go, it can't hurt to put this map to use in order to find prime hunting locations.
Users with Android smartphones or tablets with an Intel Atom processor are starting to feel the pinch of the chip-maker drifting away from smartphones and tablets.
Pokémon Go is less than a week old, but it's already caught the fascination of Android and iOS smartphone owners the world over.
With the launch of Pokemon Go last week, it's not just players but police that "gotta catch 'em all."
Gaming company, Nintendo, has announced that its upcoming Wii U console will be touring Australia in a series of pop-up stores across the country commencing on Monday, November 5.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
- YouTube's top trending videos for 2016
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Security Analyst | 6mth ContractVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystOther
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)NSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD