This small Canon digital camera includes a big 14x zoom lens, but we found the controls difficult to use
With this fall's iOS 5 update, Apple plans to add some new camera and photo-editing features to the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. On their own, the new tools are nothing revolutionary--most are already available in third-party apps. What will make th...
From the looks of them, two new Sony Cyber-shot cameras announced today will be among the league leaders in point-and-shoot versatility when they become available in April.
At CES in Las Vegas, Olympus got off to a hot start by announcing two new digital cameras that are among the most interesting we've seen at the show so far. The fixed-lens Olympus XZ-1 is a high-end pocket camera that offers full manual controls and ...
The onslaught of brand-new cameras for fall continues: Pentax is adding two offerings to its Optio line of point-and-shoots, one of which includes a clever twist to make a low-end pocket camera more enticing.
"Three-dimensional everything" is shaping up to be the big trend of 2010 (or at least its most-prominent bastion of hype), but Fujifilm had an early jump on the 3D craze.
Your tech gear can do more than you think it can. Perhaps a device manufacturer has a particular user experience in mind. Or maybe you think you need a brand-new camera to get advanced shooting features. Don't worry--with a bit of time and care, you ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- FTIteration ManagerVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)VIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTInfrastructure and Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCWeb Services Tester- Test AnalystNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW