BenQ Australia today launched two new budget digital camcorders. The BenQ Camcorder S11 is a pocket Full HD (1080p) video camera that has an integrated LED-based pico projector for playing back footage. The BenQ Camcorder S21 is also capable of 1080p...
New handheld video cameras in the popular Flip line acquired by Cisco in March last year will hit Australia in early November, the company announced this week.
Cisco finally announced the newest member of its Flip family, the Flip Slide HD. This newest Flip camcorder sports a three-inch resistive touchscreen for viewing your home flicks as well as 720p video, and 16GB of storage for recording up to four ho...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 LG G3 review
- 4 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 5 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Nokia's navigation service Here comes to Samsung smartwatch and Galaxy
- As smartphone screen sizes max out, stylish designs expected at IFA
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
- Fujitsu to deploy thousands of contactless cash machines for Spanish bank
- Baidu, Tencent help Chinese shopping malls take on Alibaba
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.