Nino Kalogeropoulos’ journey with the PlayStation started when he joined Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCE Australia) in 1997 in a PR role.
In the late 90's, New York-based GT Interactive became one of the largest video game publishers off the back of growth in PC gaming.
Before coming to Psygnosis in 1995, Mark Cochrane was working at another famous video game company, Accolade, in PR and product marketing.
Jay Barnson was hired by SingleTrac right out of college.
I'm asking for it, I really am: I'm nearly finished with story mode in Arkham City, about to ascend the loftiest tower in the prison-city's center, preparing to do battle with forces I won't spoil here. I've been playing on the hardest difficulty set...
For all the launch fanfare, it sounds like Call of Duty Black Ops may be suffering from Fallout New Vegas syndrome. Scan the PC version's official forums on Steam and instead of euphoric posts about the game's ballistic brilliance, you're confronted ...
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
Expected since E3, if slightly hazy in terms of specifics, Sony's PlayStation Plus subscriber service is now available for gamers willing to part with US$50 a year. All you need is the latest 3.40 firmware update, a credit card number, and a bit of d...
According to the Interactive Entertainment Association of Australia’s most recent report, the average age of Aussie gamers has risen from 28 to a mature 30, with plenty of fans on the other side of the hill. In other words, there’s a good chance your...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCChange and Communications AnalystQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW