Back in 2006 there was a well-received first person shooter set on a space station called The Sphere. This is not that game.
Nino Kalogeropoulos’ journey with the PlayStation started when he joined Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCE Australia) in 1997 in a PR role.
In the late 90's, New York-based GT Interactive became one of the largest video game publishers off the back of growth in PC gaming.
Before coming to Psygnosis in 1995, Mark Cochrane was working at another famous video game company, Accolade, in PR and product marketing.
Jay Barnson was hired by SingleTrac right out of college.
I'm asking for it, I really am: I'm nearly finished with story mode in Arkham City, about to ascend the loftiest tower in the prison-city's center, preparing to do battle with forces I won't spoil here. I've been playing on the hardest difficulty set...
For all the launch fanfare, it sounds like Call of Duty Black Ops may be suffering from Fallout New Vegas syndrome. Scan the PC version's official forums on Steam and instead of euphoric posts about the game's ballistic brilliance, you're confronted ...
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
Expected since E3, if slightly hazy in terms of specifics, Sony's PlayStation Plus subscriber service is now available for gamers willing to part with US$50 a year. All you need is the latest 3.40 firmware update, a credit card number, and a bit of d...
According to the Interactive Entertainment Association of Australia’s most recent report, the average age of Aussie gamers has risen from 28 to a mature 30, with plenty of fans on the other side of the hill. In other words, there’s a good chance your...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTAsst. Director - Claim AnalysisACT
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTSystems Support EngineerQLD
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCICT Project CoordinatorNSW