A full sized-tablet in 8-inch clothing.
Mystery adventure returns with more plot twists than before.
Science fiction classic gets revisited in Sega’s latest game.
Activision’s ambitious title brings online adventuring to the stars.
Annual soccer franchise returns for another round post-World Cup.
Alienware is moving into the living room with the announcement of its compact Alpha PC.
Recent months have brought some notable additions to Sony’s online game store, the PlayStation Network.
Foxtel’s Play is now available on Sony’s new gaming console, the PlayStation 4, with the move dramatically expanding the variety of local content Australian PlayStation fans will be able to access.
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
The Game Masters exhibition has arrived in Sydney's Powerhouse Museum ahead of its public launch tomorrow, December 13.
Reader Keith wants to squeeze some extra life from his old PlayStation and PlayStation 2 systems, noting that many of his games "don't have comparable versions for PCs." His desktop has a Hauppauge TV tuner card, so he wants to know if he can connect...
Nino Kalogeropoulos’ journey with the PlayStation started when he joined Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCE Australia) in 1997 in a PR role.
In the late 90's, New York-based GT Interactive became one of the largest video game publishers off the back of growth in PC gaming.
Before coming to Psygnosis in 1995, Mark Cochrane was working at another famous video game company, Accolade, in PR and product marketing.
Jay Barnson was hired by SingleTrac right out of college.
I'm asking for it, I really am: I'm nearly finished with story mode in Arkham City, about to ascend the loftiest tower in the prison-city's center, preparing to do battle with forces I won't spoil here. I've been playing on the hardest difficulty set...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT