Recent months have brought some notable additions to Sony’s online game store, the PlayStation Network.
Sony formally unveiled the PlayStation 4 (PS4) at E3 2013 in Los Angeles, and also announced the pricing for the console.
Sony has announced that Killzone: Mercenary will be available in Australia on September 19.
PlayStation Mobile users will be able to download one game per week for the next six weeks at no cost.
When Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified was first announced, there was naturally a lot of excitement for the title.
The original Super Monkey Ball came out over a decade ago on the Nintendo GameCube, and since then the series has grown to become one of Sega’s key franchises.
The Need for Speed games on handhelds in the past tended to be scaled down efforts to the point where they were completely different games.
Instead of doing a port of the console version of Assassin’s Creed III, Ubisoft instead developed a standalone adventure for the Vita with Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation.
Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! was a surprise hit on the Nintendo DS when it came out in 2006.
LittleBigPlanet is one of the more memorable games to be release by Sony in recent years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft updates program to encourage diversity in partner law firms
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
- Apple computers vulnerable to 'Thunderstrike 2' firmware worm
- Apple falls to third in China smartphone rankings, while Xiaomi vaults ahead
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW