Recent months have brought some notable additions to Sony’s online game store, the PlayStation Network.
Ubisoft has set the local release date for Techland's Call of Juarez: Gunslinger for May 22.
It is sometimes easy to forget that the PlayStation 3 launched over six years ago and continues to be supported by Sony.
Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is now available from the PlayStation Store in Australia.
Namco Bandai’s Sleeping Dogs will be the high profile addition to the PlayStation Plus line-up in February.
FromSoftware’s challenging RPG Demon’s Souls is now available for purchase from the PlayStation Network store.
Twenty-five years ago, a Super Mario Bros. clone named The Great Giana Sisters was released.
PlayStation Network customers involved in a class-action lawsuit against Sony could be waiting years for small compensation for damages they suffer as a result of their personal information being stolen during a breach last month, according to the le...
Sony has restored service to the PlayStation Network by resolving a glitch in the internal clock of some PlayStation 3 consoles that recognized 2010 as a leap year and wrongly added a Feb. 29 to the clock.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
- Google shakes up cloud services market with another price cut
- Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen): Hands on with Motorola's bold flagship
- Twitter invests in MIT lab focused on online social movements
- Cisco and Netgear line up behind new Helix 64-bit ARM chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.