Time Crisis Razing Storm on PlayStation 3 gets boring quickly in single player mode -- best served with an opponent
We've reviewed the Sony PlayStation Move, which offers something for every type of gamer
Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCEA) has claimed the top sales position for 2012 with the PlayStation 3.
It is sometimes easy to forget that the PlayStation 3 launched over six years ago and continues to be supported by Sony.
When Nintendo announce the Wii and its unique motion controls, Sony attempted to pre-empt and counter it with the PlayStation 3.
Following its launch November 2006, the Sony’s PlayStation 3 has now sold 70 million units worldwide.
Sony’s PlayStation Move has been tipped to be the more popular motion control device than Microsoft’s Xbox Kinect, according to a national video games retailer and a games distributor.
This year, Sony and Microsoft are set to release two new control schemes for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 -- the PlayStation Move and Kinect for Xbox 360, respectively.
Sony's PlayStation Move motion-tracking "wands" may lack a killer app, but they don't miss a gesture.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Does the world need an Apple phablet?
- Thecus N2310 NAS device
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.