EA used the end of 2012 as an opportunity to host its first ever Asia Showcase.
Namco Bandai has set the A/NZ release of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 for March 7.
With the original Crysis setting the benchmark for graphics and gameplay, and Crysis 2 marking the debut of the series on consoles, the stakes are high for next year’s release of Crysis 3.
When it comes to describing Fuse, Insomniac Games creative director, Brian Allgeier, says it contains the dry humor and teamwork of Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and the alien weapons from District 9.
It has been a while since Agent 47 has graced the video game world with his presence.
Following its launch November 2006, the Sony’s PlayStation 3 has now sold 70 million units worldwide.
When the original Tekken Tag Tournament was released, it was a launch title for the PlayStation 2
Following the integration of GamePro content into the PC World website in December 2010, the PC World team has expanded its focus to covering the latest video game industry experts, in addition to reviewing the most recently-released gaming titles.
Sony's long-promised 3D Blu-ray update for the PS3 rolls out today, sooner than originally expected, and all it'll cost you is the time it takes to apply a firmware update.
Sony has released a minor PS3 firmware update this week that provides "additional security features," according to a post on the PlayStation Blog. However, many in the PS3 hacking community say the new update is meant to counteract system jailbreakin...
Australia's Federal Court has extended a ban on a handful of local retailers selling or importing hardware - commonly known as 'mod chips' - that allows unauthorised software to run on Sony’s PlayStation 3.
PlayStation 3 owners will finally be able to watch movies in 3D by October, Sony CEO Howard Stringer promised during his speech Wednesday at the Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA) trade show in Berlin.
Sony's PlayStation 3 mod chip lawsuit could be just the first of many gaming giant-initiated cases in Australia, according to a lawyer who defended a client against Nintendo in a similar case earlier this year.
Australia's Federal Court has slapped a temporary ban on a handful of local retailers selling or importing hardware -- commonly known as "mod chips" -- that allows unauthorised software to run on Sony's PlayStation 3.
The IPTV market in Australia has increased yet again with a Sony Computer Entertainment Australia and Yahoo!7 partnership to provide PS3 console users with further television content via Yahoo!7's PLUS7 catch-up TV service starting at the end of this...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- FTCapacity ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTC# DeveloperQLD
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTFront-end Developer (UX/UI)NSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTL&D Consultant, Wealth AdvisorNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Qld Health - Short term contractQLD
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD