EB Games Expo was held once again at Sydney's Olympic Park, bringing video game vendors, publishers and developers together under one roof.
RIG is the first console-centric headset from Plantronics since it partnered with Microsoft for the headset used with the original Xbox.
If you were one of the unfortunate souls whose PlayStation 3 was rendered near-useless by the borked version 4.45 firmware update, fear not! A new PS3 firmware update is on its way to fix that pesky console-killing problem. The bad news: It's not com...
Sony formally unveiled the PlayStation 4 (PS4) at E3 2013 in Los Angeles, and also announced the pricing for the console.
EA will release The Lost Island multiplayer DLC pack for Crysis 3 on 5 June.
In the lead-up to E3, EA has revealed that the latest addition to the Need for Speed franchise will be called Rivals.
Namco Bandai, the local distributor of Square Enix games, has set 27 August as the street date for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
While local release dates for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are still up in the air, EA has confirmed that the next generation editions of Battlefield 4 will be available on the same date as the current generation versions.
Following the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops II Uprising DLC on Xbox 360 on April 17, Activision will bring the map pack for PlayStation 3 and PC on May 17.
Insomniac’s first multiplatform game, Fuse, will launch on May 30 in Australia.
Rockstar Games has released additional screenshots to its highly anticipated open world game, Grand Theft Auto V.
Although the remastered version of Final Fantasy X has been confirmed for some time, Square Enix has made the surprise announcement that the sequel, Final Fantasy X-2, will also be included.
Following the release of Hitman: Absolution last year, developer IO Interactive has been collecting various bits of data and statistics about players.
EA has released a demo of the co-op mode from its upcoming third person action game, Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel. The demo is available now on Xbox Live’s Marketplace for Xbox 360 and is shortly followed by the PlayStation 3 version on PlayStatio...
Willem Dafoe, star of movies such as Spider-man and Auto Focus, will be starring in Beyond: Two Souls, the latest title from developer Quantic Dream.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to stop websites from asking for your location in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- FTProject AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- CCProject Communications and Engagement SpecialistQLD
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity and Technical Risk ManagerQLD
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTReporting DeveloperSA