Google will now let enterprise customers of one of its Cloud Platform services lock up their data with their own encryption keys, in case they're concerned about the company snooping on their corporate information.
Google forgot to renew one of its TLS certificates, leading to service disruption Saturday for people using Gmail through third-party email clients.
The Mozilla Foundation plans to reject new digital certificates issued by the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC) in its products, but will continue to trust certificates that already exist.
Microsoft has blacklisted a subordinate CA certificate that was wrongfully used to issue SSL certificates for several Google websites. The action will prevent those certificates from being used in Google website spoofing attacks against Internet Expl...
After a security enthusiast discovered a loophole that allowed him to register a valid SSL certificate for Microsoft's live.fi domain, he tried to responsibly disclose the issue. But instead of thanks he got locked out of his email, phone, Xbox and o...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCProject SpecialistVIC