Pixel Qi is trying to meet the growing demand for its innovative 3Qi displays, and has resumed shipment after a rash of orders for the low-power screens, the company said on Wednesday.
The highly anticipated low-power 3Qi laptop displays from Pixel Qi were sold out on Thursday, just a day after the screens were officially announced and went on sale.
Pixel Qi, a display start-up that's generating buzz with a laptop screen that works well under indoor and outdoor lighting, showed off prototype touchpanel versions of the new display on Tuesday.
Want to stretch the battery life of your netbook and not worried about voiding your warranty in the process? Low-power display startup Pixel Qi is readying a do-it-yourself kit that will allow you to swap out your netbook's existing LCD screen for on...
Mary Lou Jepsen and her team at start-up Pixel Qi have their display-screen technology in several products being shown at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and plan to put a DIY (do it yourself) screen kit on the market early this yea...
Netbook makers will soon play a larger role in the e-reader market if start-up Pixel Qi has anything to say about it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCData ModellerACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW