Pixel Qi is trying to meet the growing demand for its innovative 3Qi displays, and has resumed shipment after a rash of orders for the low-power screens, the company said on Wednesday.
The highly anticipated low-power 3Qi laptop displays from Pixel Qi were sold out on Thursday, just a day after the screens were officially announced and went on sale.
Pixel Qi, a display start-up that's generating buzz with a laptop screen that works well under indoor and outdoor lighting, showed off prototype touchpanel versions of the new display on Tuesday.
Want to stretch the battery life of your netbook and not worried about voiding your warranty in the process? Low-power display startup Pixel Qi is readying a do-it-yourself kit that will allow you to swap out your netbook's existing LCD screen for on...
Mary Lou Jepsen and her team at start-up Pixel Qi have their display-screen technology in several products being shown at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and plan to put a DIY (do it yourself) screen kit on the market early this yea...
Netbook makers will soon play a larger role in the e-reader market if start-up Pixel Qi has anything to say about it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC