Pixel Qi is trying to meet the growing demand for its innovative 3Qi displays, and has resumed shipment after a rash of orders for the low-power screens, the company said on Wednesday.
The highly anticipated low-power 3Qi laptop displays from Pixel Qi were sold out on Thursday, just a day after the screens were officially announced and went on sale.
Pixel Qi, a display start-up that's generating buzz with a laptop screen that works well under indoor and outdoor lighting, showed off prototype touchpanel versions of the new display on Tuesday.
Want to stretch the battery life of your netbook and not worried about voiding your warranty in the process? Low-power display startup Pixel Qi is readying a do-it-yourself kit that will allow you to swap out your netbook's existing LCD screen for on...
Mary Lou Jepsen and her team at start-up Pixel Qi have their display-screen technology in several products being shown at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and plan to put a DIY (do it yourself) screen kit on the market early this yea...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject AdministratorVIC
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC
- CCSecurity Architect (Big Data / Cloud) Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- FTData ScientistSA
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- TPSalesforce DeveloperQLD
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCSecurity Architect (Identity Access Management) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPNetwork and Voice EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportSA
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Defence - NV1SA
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD