Pixel Qi is trying to meet the growing demand for its innovative 3Qi displays, and has resumed shipment after a rash of orders for the low-power screens, the company said on Wednesday.
The highly anticipated low-power 3Qi laptop displays from Pixel Qi were sold out on Thursday, just a day after the screens were officially announced and went on sale.
Pixel Qi, a display start-up that's generating buzz with a laptop screen that works well under indoor and outdoor lighting, showed off prototype touchpanel versions of the new display on Tuesday.
Want to stretch the battery life of your netbook and not worried about voiding your warranty in the process? Low-power display startup Pixel Qi is readying a do-it-yourself kit that will allow you to swap out your netbook's existing LCD screen for on...
Mary Lou Jepsen and her team at start-up Pixel Qi have their display-screen technology in several products being shown at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and plan to put a DIY (do it yourself) screen kit on the market early this yea...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW